We are Central America’s largest online travel agency and have been in business since 1999. If you want to become part of a dynamic company with growth opportunities and a fun, relaxed environment, apply to become part of our team. We are passionate about serving customers and creating unforgettable experiences. We achieve this by hiring great people who view this career as more than just another Costa Rica job. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position you would like to apply for in the email subject.
Current Job Openings:
The intern will help us in the reception area of NAMU HQ serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately and notifying company personnel of the visitor’s arrival.
- Welcome and greet visitors in person or on the telephone, as well as answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintain office security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Maintain strict control and privacy of documents received and delivered.
- Follow up on all building maintenance related visits or special requests, including air conditioning, building, garden, and others.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies.
- Coordinate conference room booking and maintain them tidy.
- Perform any other related tasks that may be required.
- Being an advanced student of Business Administration, Tourism, or Human Resources
- Advanced (B2+) English proficiency (oral and written)
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and Google Drive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Detail-oriented, proactive, reliable and tolerant to stress
WHY WORK WITH US?
Here at Namu Travel, we don’t just plan vacations– we create unique, seamless, travel experiences that leave a lasting impression on even the most seasoned traveler. An innovative and entrepreneurial spirit is what brought us from a two-person startup in 1999, to being currently the largest local agency in Central America.