The Namu Travel Group is a Central American travel company specializing in personalized, upscale vacations to Costa Rica, Panama, and Nicaragua. The Namu family includes the following brands:
- Costa Rican Vacations
- Panama Vacations
- Nicaragua Vacations
- Costa Rica Fishing Pros
- Boutique Hotel Villa Buena Onda
At Namu, travel defines a way of life. The 80-person team consists of globetrotters come from all corners of the world. Collectively, they have explored every nook and cranny of Central America. They know these destinations inside and out, in a way only locals can. Every hotel, tour, and experience is personally inspected on a frequent basis, and the team only recommends the ones they truly love.
- Off Metro | Sustainable Cyber Monday Travel Deals
- Popsugar | 10 Ways to Bring Down Holiday Travel Costs
- Money Inc. | Five Latin American Festivals Worth Traveling for in 2018
- Travel Agent Central | Five Reasons Millennials Should Visit Nicaragua Now
- Fodors | No Kids Allowed: 11 Hotels That Are Only For Adults
- Tech-Saavy | 4 of the Best Eco-Friendly Luxury Tours You Can Take
- Hospitality Technology | Namu Travel Debuts New Tech to Recruit New Clients
- Du Jour | The Weekender: Nicaragua
- The Rebel Chick | 3 Favorite Babymoon Destinations
- Bohemian Trails | Insider’s Guide To Costa Rica’s Best Eco-lodges And Hotels
- Skin Inc. | 10 Spa Treatments for Spring
- Good News Shared | Carer Wins Trip to Costa Rica
- Travel + Leisure | Five Amazing Spring Travel Deals to Book Now
- A Luxury Travel Blog | Central America’s luxury trio: Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama
- News on 6 | Talala Mom, Caretaker Wins Costa Rican Vacation Contest
- Chicago Tribune | Michigan tulip festival and other travel ideas for spring
- Mental Floss | 5 Places to Visit Around the Panama Canal
- Resident | 3 Top Spots for the Global Gourmand
- Breaking Travel News | Rob Harper, Director of Business Development, Namu Travel
- Luxury Travel Magazine | The Volcano Above, the Mineral Waters Below: Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort in Costa Rica
- Luxury Travel Magazine | Villa Buena Onda: Luxury and Privacy on Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast
- About Travel | Villa Buena Onda: Romantic Boutique Hotel in Costa Rica
- Travel Agent Central | Central American Travel Company Offers Agents Tips on Selling Costa Rica, Panama and Nicaragua
- We Blog The World | Diving Deep into Panama’s Past in Casco Viejo
- We Blog The World | Finding Serenity in Panama’s San Blas Islands
- We Blog The World | A Cultural Snapshot of Panama and Its People
- Brian Lindley | Costa Rica Part Uno
- Sherman’s Travel Blog | 5 Underrated Latin American Cities That Deserve a Visit
- Resident, print edition | The Costa Rica Villa Life by Claire Gilbertsen
- Resident | The Costa Rican Villa Life
- Travel Age West | Villa Buena Onda Review
- Brides.com | Honeymoons You Can Pay for Later
- Bohemian Trails | Island Hopping in San Blas
- Bohemian Trails | The Beautiful People of Panama
- AFAR | American Trade Hotel and Hall
- AFAR | The Bristol Hotel Panama City
- Bohemian Trails | Exploring Casco Viejo
- Daily Dish Magazine | Tracy Travels Costa Rica Villa Buena Onda
- Daily Dish Magazine | Tracy Travels Costa Rica Rio Perdido
- A Week at the Beach | Christmas Beach Vacation
- Daily Dish Magazine | Tracy Travels Finding Paradise in Central America
- Daily Dish Magazine | Tracy Travels Nicaragua Morgan’s Rock
The Namu Travel Group uses their expert, local knowledge and insider information to create inspired travel experiences. The goal is simple: for every client to return home with an incredible story.
WHY BOOK A VACATION WITH NAMU?
Unmatched Local Knowledge—With 25 full-time Vacation Planners living IN Central America, the organization has over 100 years of collective experience exploring, living and working in the destinations they offer.
Outstanding, 24/7 Customer Service—The Namu Travel team is available any time a client needs them for any reason. Given they are local and have been in the business for over15 years, not only do they know most of the owners and managers of their core hotel partners, they are also close friends – allowing them to focus on the client experience (ie. special amenities, free upgrades, immediate resolution of any problem or issue, etc.).
Highly Customized Itineraries—Namu Travel doesn’t offer “cookie cutter” trips. Every single vacation is personalized to the specific tastes of the customer, or what the company calls the client’s “travel personality”.
An Unmatched Service Guarantee—Namu Travel’s commitment is to deliver clients the vacation of a lifetime – one that is full of fantastic memories and stories they will be recounting for years. If a client runs into any issues during their vacation, Namu Travel guarantees they will be resolved to the best of their ability within 24 hours. If they fail to meet this commitment, the client will receive a full refund for the specific items with which they weren’t satisfied.
Expedited Customs and Immigration Service—Rather than meet clients in the public area after exiting Customs, the Namu Travel team meets them at the terminal (gate) as they get off the plane. Clients are taken right to the front of the Customs line and then linked up with their private driver. Currently only offered in Costa Rica, the company hopes to roll the service out to all locations soon.